• All competitors must collect their race packs on Friday the 22nd of July in the Gleneagle Hotel from 5.00pm – 09.30pm
• There is no race pack collection on the morning of the race.
• If you selected to get your race pack posted to your address, you should recieve it by tomorrow Friday 15th July.
Race Day Saturday 23rd July
• Race start time 10.00am
• Start Location: N71 Muckross Road 200m from the Main entrance to the Gleneagle Hotel.
• All competitors should arrive at the Gleneagle Hotel between 8.30am and 09.30am.
• Competitors should ensure they arrive ready to run with timing chips attached and race numbers attached to the front of your t-shirt.
• Parking: there is limited parking at the Gleneagle Hotel. Please walk to start line from your accommodation or get dropped off at the Gleneagle Hotel.
• There is no bag drop facility at the 10K start line.
• Water stops are located at approx. 4Km & 6Km.
• Please be courteous to the Jarveys around the National Parks and give way where possible. Please watch out for uneven surfaces, potholes and the small bollards on the route.
After the race:
• You will receive a finishers t-shirt and medal.
• Facilities: Hot tubs, massage, water & entertainment.
• Showers and use of the pool facilities are available in the Aquila Club for €5.
• You will be given a hot food vouchers to receive a free food at the finish line.
• After race party and prize giving at the backstage bar in Gleneagle Hotel from 12.30pm approx.