- All race packs will be sent out in the post on Tuesday 14th July.
- International competitor’s race packs will not be posted. International competitors must collect their race packs on Friday the 17th of July in the Gleneagle Hotel from 6.00pm – 09.00pm
- There is no race pack collection on the morning of the race.
- Familiarise yourself with the course >>>
Race Day Saturday 18th July:
- All competitors should arrive at the Gleneagle Hotel at 06.15 for departure at 06.30 to be transported by coach to the start line.
- Competitors shall ensure they arrive ready to run with timing chips attached and race numbers attached to the front of your t-shirt.
- You may bring a bag if necessary to the start line.
- In your race pack you will be provided with a sticker to attach to your bag. The sticker corresponds to your race number. You may leave your bag in the designated van at the start line and you can pick up your bag at the finish line using your race number.
- No bag will be accepted on to the bag van without a bag sticker on it. Only one item per person will be accepted.
- You cannot collect your bag if it does not correspond with your bib number which you will present when collecting your bag.
- The start line is approximately 1 hour bus journey from the Gleneagle Hotel.
- The race starts at 8.00am
- The road will be closed from 6.00am – 11.30am
Facilities on Route
- Water stops and toilets on the route are highlighted on the attached map.
- Water stops are located approximately every 3 miles.
- No Pacers for marathon
- There is limited parking at the Gleneagle Hotel. Please walk to the start line from your accommodation or get dropped off at the Gleneagle Hotel.
After the race:
- Facilities: Hot tubs, massage, water & entertainment.
- Showers and use of the pool facilities are available in the Aquila Club for €5.
- Prize giving 2.00pm.
- You will be given a hot food voucher to receive a free plate of hot food at the finish line.
- After race party and prize giving at the backstage bar in Gleneagle Hotel from 2.00pm approx.