Killarney is a bustling tourist town surrounded by rugged mountains, lakes, woodlands and waterfalls. Killarney has something for everyone; pretty boutiques, fine restaurants, excellent accommodation and is the hub for the great outdoors.
If it’s your first time to Killarney you are in for a treat. Here are our top 10 things to do in Killarney
- Sunset kayak trip on the Lakes of Killarney, stopping for a picnic at Innisfallen Island.
- Cycle through Killarney National Park.
- Relax and unwind at the award winning Angsana Spa.
- Feeling adventurous? Rock Climbing in the Gap of Dunloe.
- Open Top Bus Tour- see Killarney iconic landmarks from an open top bus.
- Take a jaunting car around Killarney National Park. Embrace the myths and history of the park from a local jarvey.
- Enjoy the many pubs and restaurants.
- Retail therapy! Visit the pretty boutiques, art and culture shops.
- Go to a concert at the INEC, Ireland’s finest music venue.
- Hike the tracks and trails around Torc Waterfall.