10K RACE INFORMATION
• All competitors must collect their race packs on Friday the 19th of July in the Gleneagle Hotel from 18:00pm-21:00pm
• There is no race pack collection on the morning of the race.
• If you selected to get your race pack posted to your address, you should recieve it by Friday 12th July.
Race Day Saturday 20th July
• Race start time 09:15am
• Start Location: N71 Muckross Road 200m from the Main entrance to the Gleneagle Hotel.
• All competitors should arrive at the Gleneagle Hotel between 08:00am and 08:30am.
• Competitors should ensure they arrive ready to run with race numbers attached to the front of their t-shirt
• Parking: there is limited parking at the Gleneagle Hotel. Please walk to start line from your accommodation or carpool where possible.
• There is no bag drop facility at the 10K start line.
• Water stops are located at approx. 4.5km & 7.5km.
• Please be courteous to the Jarveys around the National Parks and give way where possible and watch out for uneven surfaces, potholes and the small bollards on the route.
After the race:
• You will receive a finishers t-shirt and medal.
• Facilities: Hot tubs, food, water & entertainment.
• Showers and use of the pool facilities are available in the Aquila Club for €5.
• You will be given a hot food voucher to receive a free food at the finish line.
• The after race party and prize giving will take place at the backstage bar in the Gleneagle Hotel at approx.12.30pm
In case of emergency on event day please enter this number into your phone: 087 122 1234
We hope you have a fantastic day running around our beautiful National Park.