- All competitors must collect their race packs on Friday the 20th of July in the Gleneagle Hotel from 18:00pm – 21:00pm
- There is no race pack collection on the morning of the race.
- If you selected to get your pack posted to your address, you will recieve this by Friday 12th July.
Race Day Saturday 20th July
- All competitors should arrive at the Gleneagle Hotel at 06:40am SHARP to be transported by coach to the start line.
- The race starts at 08:00am
- Competitors should ensure they arrive ready to run with race number attached to the front of their t-shirt
- You may bring a bag if necessary to the start line.
- There is a bag tag attached to your bib number. The tag corresponds to your race number. You may leave your bag in designated van at the start line and you can pick up your bag at the finish line using your bib number.
- No bag will be accepted on to the bag van without a bag sticker on it. Only one item per person will be accepted.
- You cannot collect your bag if it does not correspond with your bib number which you will present when collecting your bag.
- The start line is approximately 35 minutes coach journey from the Gleneagle Hotel.
- The road will be closed from 06:30am – 11:30am
Facilities on Route:
- Water stops are located approximately every 3 miles. Each stop will have water and a toilet.
- Half Marathon Pacers times: Sub 1.40, Sub 1.50, Sub 2.00, Sub 2.10
- There is limited parking at the Gleneagle Hotel. Please walk to start line from your accommodation or carpool where possible
After the race:
- You will receive your finishers t-shirt and medal.
- Facilities: Hot tubs, food, water & entertainment.
- Showers and use of the pool facilities are available in the Aquila Club for €5.
- You will be given a hot food voucher to receive hot food at the finish line.
- After race party and prize giving will take place in the Backstage bar in the Gleneagle Hotel at 12:30 approx
In case of emergency on event day please enter this number into your phone: 087 122 1234
We hope you have a fantastic day running around our beautiful National Park.