Eat, sleep and breathe social? Content creator extraordinaire? You like to get outdoors too?
We have a position which may just be your ideal job. We are the biggest mass participation sporting event management company in Ireland. This role is a dream job for people with a thirst for the outdoor life as well as confidence in digital marketing and social media management.
We are hiring a Content & Social Media Manager who will be responsible for all our social media channels and the engaging content we post to them. In addition, you’ll look after digital marketing with a heavy focus on social advertising. You’ll also work on events across the country, broadcasting live content and promoting our brands to our various audiences through engaging content.
This role is based in Killarney, one of the prettiest and best places to live in Ireland. We pride ourselves on being a tireless, engaging, forward-thinking, and moving, company. There will be travel involved in this role.
We manage 6 Quest Adventure Series events every year, The Ring of Beara Cycle Kenmare, Ride Dingle, Run Killarney and the Wicklow 200 along with some other corporate events.
This position would suit an experienced marketing graduate. We expect you to have experience in managing social media across multiple channels and accounts as well as a content creation.
Here’s some specific items involved in this role:
- Managing multiple social channels ensuring an engaging editorial calendar across events
- Social advertising, particularly Facebook and Instagram
- Creating content that is engaging, entertaining and aligned to business goals, this will include, photographic, video, audio and written content alongside day to day account management (you need to be a ninja with creating content on your phone)
- Editing images using Photoshop or similar for use on social
- Producing creative and engaging writing
- Monitoring social media channel performance and reporting on such
- Managing Google AdWords
- Using content management systems like WordPress
- Using CRM software
- Event day reporting and live broadcasts on our social accounts
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A qualification in the marketing field
- Experience managing social media accounts across platforms
- Be creative and come up with great new ideas for engaging our audiences
If you think this could be you, please email your CV and tell us why you think you’d make a good fit for this job.
Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.30pm on Friday 17th January 2020. Interviews will take place in late January with the successful candidate taking up the role as soon as possible.